Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sharon the Health Presents: 'Origins of the Soul', Wed. April 17th at Florey's!



Florey's Books welcomes Sharon Caren of Sharon the Health.

***Wednesday, April 17th, 6:45-8:30pm***

From Sharon:

Déjà vu or Past Life Experiences?

Have you ever had things happen that you can’t seem to explain?
Serendipitous some may say. Many believe there is more to this life than meets the eye!
If you’d like to hear more about where souls originated and connect with your souls unique gifts, come join me.

This is an interactive exploration of connecting with the deepest part of you, your Soul.
Here you’ll find your true essence and purpose. Become empowered!

In 2002, my mother died after an18 month illness. I had a sense that she was in trouble in the non-physical.
I was led to Akashic Record Soul Clearing work and able to help my mother in the non-physical.
This work has changed my life and those around me.

--------------------------------------

The event is free but please RSVP!
Call Sharon 650.359.6579 or email
Sharon@sharonthehealth.com

==========================

We hope to see you!

***Wednesday, April 17th, 6:45-8:30pm***

Florey's Book Co.
2120 Palmetto Ave.
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650) 355-8811
Open 10am to 6pm every day (8pm Fridays)

http://www.floreysbooks.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/FloreysBookCo