Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Local Forum: 'Young at Heart', April 27th at Florey's!



Florey's welcomes you to our discussion group!

***Thursday, April 27th, 7:30pm-9:00pm***

We will be meeting to discuss the topic: Growing Up & Staying Youthful.

From Nico:

This is a topic I've personally been mulling over in my mind for the past year or so. I'm 24, and the kids I work with think that's ancient! Its funny to me because they have no idea what life has in store for them, and I'm sure 30 year olds look at me and say the same thing, and so on, and so on...

Growing up is tough, but the key to going through it with a sense of grace lies in staying youthful (and no, that does not mean plastic surgery!) The magic wonder of life only loses its magic and wonder when you choose not to believe in it anymore.

This is a discussion that doesn't really require research; more so, a reflection of one's own life.
If you need a place to start, here are some things to consider:

When was the moment I realized that I had to start being an adult?
What things have I found fun throughout my life?
If I didn't know when I was born, what age would I feel in my head?

And if these questions don't help you much, then please--in the privacy of your own home-- I suggest you sip a glass of wine, smile, and think back on those fond memories in your life to this song: Frank Sinatra- Young at Heart

Looking forward to learning with you all!

=============
We hope to see you!

Local Forum
***Thursday, April 27th, 7:30-9:00pm***
=============

Florey’s Book Company
2120 Palmetto Avenue
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650) 355-8811
Open 10 am to 6 pm every day! (8 pm Fridays)
http://www.floreysbooks.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/FloreysBookCo