Saturday, July 25, 2020

August 2020 Updates & Two-Day Staycation



Hello everyone. Your support during the current virus situation has been more than I could have imagined. I am eternally grateful to everyone who has ordered books, called, or otherwise gotten in touch to support the shop. Without you, Florey's would not still be around. So again, thank you all very much.

Since the Covid infections and deaths are only increasing instead of tapering off, I am going to stick with the curbside or direct-to-home ordering methods for now. I really do apologize for any inconvenience this causes any potential customer. I am just being very cautious with the current situation. I cannot afford to get sick. I also much prefer having people in the store, but with the way this virus is going, I just don't feel safe doing so yet. I do hope you will understand.

!!!--------------------------------!!!
Please note, Florey's Books will be closed August 1st and 2nd, 2020 for a family staycation. I am taking two days off (at home) for our wedding anniversary. We will resume normal hours August 3rd. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks to all our friends and patrons, I hope to speak with you soon.
!!!--------------------------------!!!

So to review:

1. I am here at the shop every day from 10am to 6pm to handle email and phone orders, as well as curbside pick ups.

2. Direct-to-home orders are still available, but are generally quite a bit slower to arrive than a curbside pick up.

-------------------------------------------

As a reminder, here are the details for ordering curbside or direct-to-home:

First, I ask that you DO NOT include any payment info in your email or phone messages in the interest of data security.
Also, there is a small shipping charge for direct-to-home, depending on order size, it is usually between $3 and $7, depending on weight.

1. Contact us with the title you are interested in via phone or email. Please remember to include your phone number!

2. I will get back to you with availability, and to work out payment and pick up or shipping address.

3. The order will be placed, and arrive at the shop as normal, to be picked up. Or,will ship directly from my supplier to your house.

--------------------
Contact us here: (650) 355-8811

or FloreysBookCo@yahoo.com
--------------------

Thank you again to everyone who has reached out, called, emailed, or ordered from us. I truly appreciate the support.
Stay home, stay safe, and stay well!

Aaron Schlieve
Florey's Book Co.
2120 Palmetto Ave.
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650) 355-8811
http://www.floreysbooks.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/FloreysBookCo