Sunday, May 31, 2020

June 2020 - Curbside Pick Up & Updates



Hello everyone, once again I want to thank you all for your support and understanding during this situation we are all in. You all have been so amazing. I want to clarify some details of our operation for the month of June.

1. Beginning June 1st, I will be at the store 10am until 6pm every day. During the previous couple months, I had been leaving a bit earlier, but I feel I should return to normal hours now to help facilitate the next point.

2. Effective immediately, we will offer curbside pick up for orders. Direct-to-home orders are also still available. But be aware that the curbside pick up option we result in the books arriving faster and there is no shipping charge on pick ups, of course.

3. Despite the advice of San Mateo county that bookstores may reopen to in-store shopping (with some restrictions), out of an abundance of caution I have decided to remain closed to customers in-store for the time being. I certainly understand if people are disappointed. I want people back in the shop too. But this is a one-person business, and thus I cannot afford to get sick.

If anything changes, I will post an update. But for now, curbside pick up and direct-to-home orders are still going on.
-------------------------------------------

As a reminder, here are the details for ordering curbside or direct-to-home:

First, I ask that you DO NOT include any payment info in your email or phone messages in the interest of data security.
Also, there is a small shipping charge for direct-to-home, depending on order size, it is usually between $3 and $7, depending on weight.

1. Contact us with the title you are interested in via phone or email. Please remember to include your phone number!

2. I will get back to you with availability, and to work out payment and pick up or shipping address.

3. The order will be placed, and arrive at the shop as normal, to be picked up. Or,will ship directly from my supplier to your house.

--------------------
Contact us here: (650) 355-8811

or FloreysBookCo@yahoo.com
--------------------

Thank you again to everyone who has reached out, called, emailed, or ordered from us. I truly appreciate the support.
Stay home, stay safe, and stay well!

Aaron Schlieve
Florey's Book Co.
2120 Palmetto Ave.
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650) 355-8811
http://www.floreysbooks.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/FloreysBookCo