Sunday, May 22, 2016

Local Forum: 'The Presidential Candidates', May 25th at Florey's!



Florey's welcomes you to our discussion group!

***Wednesday, May 25th, 7:30pm-9pm***

From the host, Amanda:

There's a ton going on these days worth talking about and It'd be great to dive back in. I know it's shorter notice than usual, and we didn't get to collectively decide on a topic but I think this is one we can all easily jump into. I'd like to discuss what's going on with the primaries. Let's talk about the issues surrounding it. What has it taken for the most controversial primary candidate ever to rise to popularity? Another interesting thing I heard was in West Virginia, swing voters show that if Bernie does not win the primaries, they would vote for Trump. I have my theories on this, but let's talk about that.
What would happen if Trump becomes president? What would happen if Hilary or Bernie became president?

There's a lot to go off of on here. Share anything interesting about this topic with the group before the meeting and I'll see you there!

=============
We hope to see you!

Local Forum
***Wednesday, May 25th, 7:30-9:00pm***
=============

Florey’s Book Company
2120 Palmetto Avenue
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650) 355-8811
Open 10 am to 6 pm every day! (8 pm Fridays)
http://www.floreysbooks.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/FloreysBookCo